Q: How do we leverage Microsoft Teams to streamline an R&D study?
John Hoang’s answers:
MS Teams is a collaboration platform built for hybrid work, so you and your team stay
- and connected — all in one place!
Applications are constantly being added/updated to help simplify, customize, and manage an R&D study. Channels offer a way for us to gather SMEs together and work in a focused area with conversations and file sharing. With free cloud storage included, shared files are always available across devices, so it’s easy to work together in real time or on your own time.
Some of the benefits of using MS Teams include:
- Direct communications via instant messaging, online meetings, and channel posts
- Cloud collaboration on SME requests
- Streamline mass communications
- SME outreach/assigning Planner tasks to keep track of requests
- Dashboards & analytics: PowerBI integration and MS Apps charts to view status and progress
- Information is protected with data encryption
Disclaimer: The information on this website is for general information purposes only. Nothing on this site should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation.