The R&D Roundtable is an interactive webinar with an open forum for sharing best practices and learnings among a select group of individuals.
This quarterly, one hour R&D Roundtable, brings together top experts from America’s largest innovative companies to share their R&D Tax Credit experiences and best practices.
THE R&D TAX CREDIT ROUNDTABLE AGENDA
> MEMBER SPOTLIGHT SPEAKER
- March 2018: Several of our Roundtable members shared their decision on the IRS Safe Harbor Directive. Our DC Update focused on the effect of Tax Reform Legislation on the R&D Tax Credit.
- Mar 2018: Coca Cola, CommScope, Northrop Grumman, Red Hat and Lockheed Martin
- Nov 2017: Lockheed Martin
- Jul 2017: AT&T
- Feb 2017: Northrop Grumman
- Nov 2016: Bayer
- Jul 2016: Commscope
- Feb 2016: Caterpillar
- Nov 2015: Aetna
> D.C. UPDATE
An update on the latest legislative changes coming from Washington D.C. that may affect your R&D Tax Credit.
- Matt Lerner, Sidley Austin LLP
- Alex E. Sadler, Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP
- Jeffrey Moeller, Ivins Philips Barker
> MEMBER BEST PRACTICES
Group Roundtable discussion about industry best practices.
Open Forum led by:
- Jason Massie, MASSIE R&D Tax Credits